Friday, May 13, 2005

Holiday Time

Having been recording for several weeks, our producer Jon is finshing the mixes on seven songs. These include a spanking new version of London Girls, Gone - a ballad of environmentalist angst by Steve, a dreamy tale with a twist called If You Were Mine by James, and another top pop tune by me called Something About That Girl.

We have been excluded from the studio for most of the week so that Jon can work in peace, so we're rather looking forward to hearing the end result. I can already promise everyone that they won't have heard us sounding quite like this before. We're calling it our brand new 'V'n'B Sound'...or whatever.

It is holiday time next week. Nic is already in the US, James is off to Turkey, Andy is going somewhere hot, and I staying here in sunny Altrincham oh joy.

2 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flashy new toy. Is this going to replace the comments section? Well done so far. Can't wait to hear the new songs. V'n'b, huh? As if it were of any importance; a rose by any other name, etc. See you soon.

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger Swanieslunch said...

hello there!
Just home after seeing you in edinburgh. My dad went and he dragged me along. Pretty glad he did! I had no idea Harry Hill and Darren Day were so talented!
I have written a review on my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home